This is a common issue, with many different models of smartphones and mobile operating systems, minor differences may cause problems.
Please check the following,
- Check that the camera power or wireless LAN is turned on
- Is the camera connected to a different smartphone, the camera can only connect to one device at a time.
- Verify the password is correct
- If the password may have been changed, enter the correct password again from "Registering a new camera" in "RICOH THETA" app and register the camera.
- Ensure that the latest version of "RICOH THETA" app is installed on the smartphone.
- Please upgrade the firmware for the camera. Click here for details.
- Turn off and then turn on again the wireless LAN. Please attempt to make wireless LAN connection.
- Press the power button on the camera to switch it into sleep mode. Please press the power button again to release the sleep mode and then execute wireless LAN connection.
If you still cannot connect after checking these items, restart the smartphone and attempt to reconnect to the mobile device.